Psychological Services To You specializes in providing mental healthcare, parenting support and educational support in the comfort of your own home. Licensed Psychologist, Erika Bittner, Psy. D. has been in private practice since 1994. She has provided psychotherapy, psychological assessment/testing and supervision.
Parents and Mothers:
* Supporting Parents Overstressed Mothers
* Providing Parents with Parenting Support and Education Support for Their Children
* Education Evaluations and Support in the Home for School Aged Children
* Evaluating Education And 504 Plan Eligibility
* Evaluating Underling Causes For Poor Educational Achievement
* IEP (Individual Education Plan) Support and Evaluation
* Working with Home Bound Clients with Severe Depression and Anxiety
* Anxiety Disorders
* Obsessive and Compulsive Disorders Including Hoarding
Most insurance is accepted.. Professional Interests/Specialties:
* Counseling Children and Adults Who Struggle With Depression,Mood and Instability and Anxiety
* Treating Specific Phobias Using Exposure Methods
* Helping Clients Understand and Improve Their Relationships
* Psychological Assessment and Treatment of Child and Adult Attention Deficit Disorder and Other Learning or Cognitive Difficulties
I believe that unconditional regard for my clients is essential for treatment. I also try to understand my clients in the context of their social,biological,cultural and spiritual backgrounds. Treatment plans are individually tailored using a variety of tools including cognitive/behavioral,explorative and play therapies.
* Psy.D. (1990),Clinical Psychology,Pacific University; M.Ed. (1985)
* Community Mental Health,University Of Washington; BA (1982),Psychology,Reed College
I have been in private practice since 1994 providing psychotherapy,psychological assessment/testing and supervision. Prior to private practice I spent 5 years at Portland State University providing counseling and assessment services to students. While at PST I developed assessment services for students seeking accommodations for learning disabilities and other mental health impairment. At the master's level I worked with adolescents requiring long term and acute care impatient services.