Posillico is dedicated to setting the standard for excellence in the construction industry relative to: infrastructure, quality of life and making a difference through innovation and solid relationships at all levels.
We know how to solve complex construction problems, completing all projects safely, on time, on target, and on budget.
For five consecutive years, Posillico has been ranked by Engineering News Record (ENR) magazine as one of the Top 400 Contractors in the United States. For 2013 Posillico ranked 283, advancing 39 positions from 2012.
For the sixth consecutive year, Posillico Environmental has been ranked by Engineering News Record (ENR) magazine as one of the Top 200 Environmental Firms in North America. For 2013 Posillico ranked 147. ENR is a well-respected publication that provides news, analysis, data, and opinion for the construction industry worldwide. The rankings are based on company revenue from the previous year.. * General Road and Heavy Highway Construction (Pothole Repair)
* Asphalt Paving
* Hot Mix Asphalt
* Site Drainage and Sewer Contracting
* Curb and Sidewalk
* Recycled Asphalt Pavement
* Black Top
* Stone,Sand,Clean Fill
* Thermal Disorbtion and Recycling Of Petroleum Contaminated Soils
* Bentonite Soil Production
* Dredge Materials Recycling and Reuse
* Dumping Facility for Concrete,Asphalt and Dirt
* Concrete Crushing and Recycling
* NYS Specification Recycled Concrete
* Commercial Recycled Concrete
* Concrete Contractors
* Mobile Concrete Crushing Plant Equipment
* Paving & Sealcoating