I always walked by Portofino and recently noticed their sign advertising teeth whitening. I have been meaning to whiten my teeth for a while, but I wasn't sure how good it would be at a tanning place. I was actually impressed with the results.
1) I came in and filled out some paperwork-nothing crazy-dental history, contact info etc.
2) The technician took me back and set me up in a room in a chair-where i stayed for an hour.
3) She talked me through the procedure, gave me protecting stuff for my gums and lips, slapped a bib and goggles on me and gave a mouthpiece with gel in it.
4) I napped for 20 minutes while this blue light whitened my teeth.
6) I rinsed my mouth out, brushed-up my teeth, and walked away with teeth 5 shades lighter.
Overall-it was clean, the girl was friendly and the teeth stuff worked well. I guess I give 4 stars instead of 5 because it is done by technician, not a doctor and it IS in a tanning salon. otherwise-i liked it.
Pros: clean, cheap strong
Cons: done by technician, not doctor