I suspect that the Polestar owners probably wrote the other review on this site. I had one of their techs out for a "free" fall/spring tune up (that we won at a silent auction) and check on my furnace/ac. I only got to the fall one... The tech they sent was very personable and sure did convince poor pregnant me that my family was in danger (of carbon monoxide poisoning)with our current furnace. He said that he really should turn it off until we got a new one. The owner called to quote a new one for us & almost had me sold until we had a trusted heating & cooling company my dad does business with come out to give a 2nd opinion. He said that although our unit is older, it just needed a cleaning & was by no means dangerous. He tested for carbon monoxide & found none. We've since purchased a carbon monoxide detector & haven't detected any since. The appointment was now 2 1/2 years ago, & our furnance is still just fine (knock on wood). Don't trust what these guys say.