The service at this lounge is extremely bad and it seems that the lounge is connected with the local police G. Bernal and they can do anything they want.
Why they deserve one or less star rating?
1. Drink is way overpriced. You get less than a regular shot of Grey Goose, it still costs you $11 per shot.
2. They kick you out for no apparent reason. One of my female friends walked to the restroom in "quick step". They claimed that she was drunk and she was going to puke. So, they kicked us, six of us, out of the lounge. We got three guys in the group and we paid $15 each for the guy to enter, and now we got kicked out becos the security claimed that my friend was drunk, which is not the case at all.
3. And the story didn't end here. So, after we got kicked out, we simply accompanied our friend to sit at the bench outside the lounge to rest. As we still couldn't believe we got kicked out. Then, something funny happened. As the lounge can call the local police, G Bernal for their own use. They managed to get G Bernal there to use his police authority to kick us out of the building.
4. The question came to my mind is, wow... the police is not doing their job patrolling the city but "employed" by the lounge to kick the customers away. I thought we are in a civilized world, but, seems like something bad is happening here.
5. Here is a good part: two childish acts were done by the G Bernal police and his partner. G. Bernal threatened me that he could put me into jail without any reason, and he claimed that we were trespassing the mall. Even better, he took out the handcuff to scare me. Which I just stood there. As a civilian, if I just stand there, talking, can a official use the handcuff to scare me, and intimidate me?
6. As for his partner, at the same time, pulling up the bench, forcing my female friend to fell onto the floor.
Overall, a fun night for sure to watch how the policemen of the city of Seattle intimidating the civilians and a reality show that the police is working for the lounge but not the city. Interesting.