I liked this restaurant when I made my first few visits there. The food seemed decent enough. However, I had a rude awakening when my mother got food poisoning there and nearly died.
While in the hospital, the Dr. narrowed down that it was either bad chicken strips or bad mayo in the dressing she ate, but in either case a report was filed with the Health Department & the restaurant was put on notice that they'd better change their standards.
I had no idea that food could make you that sick. My mom was really near death very soon after finishing her meal there.
It is possible that they have changed standards since this incident, but I'd be very cautious and if you see any food that looks or smells funny, don't eat it. So, basically if you eat here, you can do so at your own risk because you've been warned!