Osceola Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited 235-bed hospital that builds on a proud tradition of healthcare excellence in Osceola County, Florida. Osceola Regional Medical Center is conveniently and centrally located in Heart of Kissimmee only minutes from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana. The hospital features all private rooms and is recognized for its compassionate care, cutting edge technology, modern facilities and medical staff. Osceola Regional is also the home for its top program of innovation and expertise, Central Florida Cardiac & Vascular Institute.
Central Florida Cardiac & Vascular Institute is the premier open heart and vascular surgery program in Central Florida. It offers comprehensive cardiovascular care featuring minimally invasive procedures such as minimally invasive heart valve surgery and minimally invasive coronary artery bypass.
Osceola Regional Medical Center is certified by the Joint Commission as an Advanced Primary Stroke Center and accredited as a Chest Pain Center with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) by the Society of Chest Pain Centers. The 24-Hour Emergency Department's focuses on quality, efficiency and consistently beating the national ER Wait Time average. Average ER wait times are available at www.OsceolaRegional.com, by texting "ER" to 23000 or on Osceola Regional's billboard located on 192 Hwy and Dyer Blvd., Kissimmee.
* All private patients rooms
* Central Florida Cardiac & Vascular Institute
* Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
* Innovative Endovascular Program
* State-of-the-art Cath, Electrophysiology and Angiography Labs
* Cardiac Rehabilitation Center
* Advanced Stroke Care Center - Accredited by Joint Commission as a Certified Advanced Primary Stroke Center
* Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Level 2 (NICU) for Premature and Sick Newborns
* Orthopedic and Spine Center
* The Baby Suites
* Obstetrics Hospitalists - 24-Hr Emergency OB Physician Available on Site
* 24-Hour Emergency Department and Pediatrics Ouchless Program
* Wound Healing Center and Hyperbaric Medicine
* Kissimmee Physical Therapy Center and Aquatic Pool
* Osceola Imaging Center
* Breast Care Center
* Company Care - Occupational Health and Worker's Compensation
* H2U (Senior) & Volunteer Program
* Support Group, Community Education and Seminars
* Free Physician Referral & Consult-A-Nurse Service - Toll Free 1-877-442-2362