Nozzle Nolen has been in business since 1951. The Nolen name has been associated with the pest control industry since 1937 when Truly Nolen Sr. started a pest control business in Miami, Florida.
Nozzle Nolen, Inc. services more than 20,000 monthly customer contracts from Deerfield to Sebastian and into the glades, providing the very best in pest control, termite and lawn services for both residential and commercial properties.
Why you should choose Nozzle Nolen:
1. The only pest control company to win the Better Business Bureau's "Golden Bee Award" for outstanding service!
2. Over 50% of our business comes from referrals
3. Our reservice rate is less than 4%.
4. 98% of our customers rated us "excellent" in a recent survey.
Nothing is more important to us than customer satisfaction, let us prove it to you today.
* Residential and Commercial Pest Control - all pests including roaches, ants, flies, rats, spiders, fleas & ticks, pantry pests, yard pests, mosquitoes, wasps & bees, field crickets, book louse, silverfish, bed bugs, millipedes, pillbugs, sowbugs, earwigs, scorpions and more
* Rodent clean up and attic sanitization
* Africanized Honey Bees
* Subterranean and Drywood termite control
* Lawn and landscape pest, fertilization, and weed control
* Ficus Whitefly control
* T.A.P. Insulation (Thermal Acoustical Pest prevention for attics)
* Affordable Termite detection
* Certified IPM (Integrated Pest Management) and Green Service programs
Why Choose Us?
The only pest control company on the Gold coast to offer "on time or on us" service.
The only pest control company to ever win the Better Business Bureau's prestigious "Golden Bee Award" for excellent service.
The only pest control company based in Florida that is "Green Shield Certified" by the IPM Institute of North America.
Nozzle Nolen averages over 5000 hours of training annually