I was working in the garage when a couple of sparks got out of control. They started a huge fire that took out the whole garage and burned through some of the walls to leave fire damage in the kitchen. We needed professional help to clean and restore the damage, so we called this company. They did really good work and really took care of us. They fixed up the garage so we could start rebuilding, and repaired the walls in the the kitchen so that we could cook and eat in there again. Really great company.