North Cape Acupuncture, LLC is a Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture clinic owned and operated by Doris Kitazaki, C.Ac and Jamey Johnston, C Ac. Together Doris and Jamey bring a holistic approach to health care that is attentive to your specific health and well being. They focus on individualized, quality time for each patient and tailor flexible treatment plans to meet your needs.
Jamey and Doris create a positive and safe healing environment for you by combining a professional level of service with the highest quality products and equipment. Using Traditional Chinese Medicine they can address illness, pain, and poor health conditions in a complete and holistic manner.
Doris Kitazaki is a Certified Acupuncturist and holds a Master of Science Degree in Oriental Medicine. She is certified nationally as a Diplomate of Acupuncture through the NCCAOM, and is a member of the Wisconsin Society of Certified Acupuncturists.
* My personal mission is to use my patients, s pirit, and creativity to nurture growth and healing.
Jamey Johnston is also a Certified Acupuncturist and holds a Master of Science Degree in Oriental Medicine. He is certified nationally as a Diplomate of Acupuncture through the NCCAOM, and is a member of the Wisconsin Society of Certified Acupuncturists.
* The more people I treat with acupuncture the happier I am in knowing there are more people living their lives with less pain and debilitating illnesses.. North Cape Acupuncture,LLC proudly offers:
* Free 20 minute consultations
* Standard Acupuncture treatments at one reasonable price
* Many adjunct therapies,when needed,at no additional cost
* High Quality,Tested Chinese Herbal Formulas (sold separately).
We have successfully provided treatment for:
* Migraines and other types of headache
* Multiple Sclerosis related symptoms
* Female Infertility
* Irregular and painful menstruation
* Mood disorders,such as,depression and anxiety
* Low back pain
* Neck and shoulder complaints
* Hip and knee pain
* Gastro-Intestinal complaints
* Facial paralysis,Bell's Palsy related
* And More