Technician did not disconnect the power to the unit when taking apart the drum, then didnt ground it. The resulting spark set the lint on fire. The technician then tried to blame US and wrote his report all kinds of falsehoods to avoid blame. Luckily my husband is in electric engineering so he confronted the tech and the Manager, who offered to repair it. - with the same tech! I didnt want him back, nor did I want a dryer that smells like burnt electrical componants in my home that's previously been on fire - I have small children. I asked them to replace it, and they absolutly refused. I hardily DO NOT recommend this company.