Who knew you could love an auto repair shop this much? My husband and I have been bringing our two vehicles to Morrison's for the past four years. Here are just a few reasons why we've been so pleased:
1. They always finish the work the day we drop the vehicle off
2. They provide free oil changes!
3. They are efficient and organized: for example, keep track of everything they've done and what needs to be done to your vehicle in their computer system.
4. They know us by name. A sad testimony to the condition of our vehicles perhaps, but I like to think that it has more to do with the fact that it is a friendly, family-run business.
5. They explain everything to you in layman's terms without making you feel like you're dumb--no matter where you lie in the spectrum of automotive knowledge.
6. They "talk shop" with my three year old son, supporting his single-minded obssession with cars.
If you go, tell them Emily and Ed sent you!