They have some cute stuff, some cheesy bedazzled stuff- but I am publishing this review to tell you about an awful experience I had here recently- it is a safety issue. Long story short- the woman who owns or works at the store left her flat iron out and plugged in (yes, on) on the store floor. My 9 year old daughter tripped and burnt her hand on it. My daughter went into the bathroom to put her hand under cold water and when I realized what had happened I asked the owner if she had a 1st aid kit with maybe some neosporin or burn cream. She looked at my daughter, who was crying in pain and said, ""why did you touch the flat iron?"" WHY DID YOU LEAVE A FLAT IRON OUT AND PLUGGED IN ON YOUR STORE FLOOR? Also, she had no 1st aid kit.........my daughter had a burn bad enough to blister and pop and she still has it wrapped. She had to take tylenol the 1st day and cried for hours. The flat iron was bad, irresponsible and incredibly unprofessional- her REACTION and lack of responsibility were appalling.