**Many Paths, One Goal Independence**
Welcome to the Milwaukee Center For Independence. We are a community-based agency serving children, adults and families with physical and mental disabilities since 1938. Our mission is to assist individuals and families with special needs to better live and work in the community.
* Adult And Older Programs
* Physical, Occupational And Speech Therapy
* Children's Programs
* Training And Employment Services
* Community Behavioral Health Services
Our enterprise and affiliate businesses generate income to support our more than 50 programs and services, as well as provide job training and work experience for our clients.
* Resources Local Alzheimer's Association - Southeastern Wisconsin Chapter - www.alzheimers-sewi.org
* Autism Society Of Wisconsin - www.asw4autism.org
* Brain Injury Association Of Wisconsin - www.biaw.org
* DAWN - Disability Advocates: Wisconsin Network - www.dawninfo.org
* Down Syndrome Association Of Wisconsin -www.dsaw.org
* Mental Heal Association In Milwaukee County - www.mhamilw.org
* Milwaukee County Department On Aging - www.milwaukeecounty.com
* Milwaukee County Disabilities Services Division -www.county.milwaukee.gov/display/router.asp?docid=7766