I hesitate to give Mica even one star. I originally went to his salon after reading all of these reviews online; however, after having him color my hair, I have high doubts that any of the reviews were written by his clients. Mica butchered my hair. Having just moved to dallas, I decided to try his salon. Let me tell you about the so called "natural" highlights.
1. Mica's "natural" highlights consist of some very small highlights and some chunky ones, because, as he put it natural highlights vary in size. This made sense in theory; however the end result was huge zebra chunks and then parts where the highlights were so small, it looked like my hair colorist missed a few inches on my part. In addition, he put the foils too close together on one side of my head, so I had one patch of about 3-4 square inches of complete platinum blonde.
2. He wanted to put in low lights to add dimention- the color came out looking an auburn orange, at best. Nothing close to a natural honey brown.
3. He did not moniter the timing of the bleech so the foils he put on first came up a very pale blonde, and the foils he finished last barely lifted to a dark orangey blonde.
4. When I asked him to fix the blonde patches on my scalp, not only did he insist nothing needed to be fixed and I had to argue with him to get him to get him to put even a little bit of dark to break up the patches of platinum blonde. He was incredibly sloppy and the dark color bleed through and he didn't fix it.
5. At the end of the day, I paid 180$ for the worst color job of my life, left in tears. Now finally, after 3 months my hair is finally starting to look almost back to normal, however that awful orange blonde color is still there.
I honestly cannot believe that any of his clients would really give him 5 star. I'm 99% sure those reviews we written by Mica himself.
MICA IS OVERPRICED AND UNDER-SKILLED!!!
Pros: None, I am still so upset about his services after 3 months.