Miami-Jacobs Career College prepares students for career-focused employment by delivering relevant career training.
• To provide an educational environment that promotes the relationship between career preparation and employment opportunities.
• To recruit and retain qualified instructors who are effective in the classroom and knowledgeable of current industry trends.
• To graduate students who are prepared to enter their chosen career fields.
• To assist graduates in becoming gainfully employed in their chosen career fields.
• To maintain an organizational model that is responsive to its constituents.
At Miami-Jacobs Career College, we focus on offering the latest courses, and we care about the personal success of each and every one of our students. Because the marketplace demands it, we offer degrees and diplomas leading to long-term sustainable careers for our grads.
Programs available at Miami-Jacobs Career College-Columbus include:
• Business Administration
• Court Reporting
• Criminal Justice
• Dental Assisting
• Electronic Medical Records
• Human Resource Management
• Massage Therapy
• Medical Assisting
• Medical Billing and Coding
• Phlebotomy Technician