My girlfriend and I joined this gym for the equipment and honestly, there is enough of it that even with the broken ones I never had a problem finding what I was looking for.
However, I canceled our membership because their fees are a little misleading.
Here is what you hear: ""44 month, no initiation fee""
Here is the real deal:
1) It was $44 for me and $49 for her. (no idea why one was more than the other)
2) There is no initiation fee, except you have to pay $50 when you sign up for towels.
3) After the year, you are month to month. However, the prices jumped up to $47 and $52 without notice.
4) After a year, they hit you up for the $50 again for towels.
5) Here's the best part, you have to give 30 days notice to cancel which can't start until after you get charged again. Let me say it easier: ""We charge you a month termination fee"".
So, let's say you go for 12 months: expect to pay $638. And, the next 12 months will cost you: $674.
Don't forget it costs you another $52 to cancel. :(
So, just understand the full cost before you sign the contact as they certainly won't tell you.