Memorial Medical Center (MMC) provides birth to the end of life care so that the people of this region can achieve independent and productive lives right here in the Chequamegon Bay area. Learn more about our services at ashlandmmc.com.
MMC offers inpatient and outpatient services including: medical-surgical; critical care; obstetrics including labor, delivery, postpartum and recovery (LDPR) suites; behavioral health; 24-hour emergency care and urgent care from 10 am – 10 pm everyday.
Inpatient and outpatient surgeries include: orthopedic, urology, ophthalmology, and OB/GYN in addition to general surgery. Support diagnostic services include: laboratory; radiology with MRI, CT and diagnostic ultrasound; nutritional services; pharmacy; and endoscopy suites. Rehabilitation services include: cardiac rehabilitation and cardiopulmonary rehabilitation; physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy.
Lifeline emergency response system, hospice services and social services are also available within MMC. An additional building on the MMC campus houses the Behavioral Health Services providing inpatient and outpatient AODA and mental health care and therapies.
Memorial Medical Center also operates a full Ear, Nose and Throat Clinic and Gastroenterology Clinic. In 2016, the Northwest Wisconsin Cancer Center of Memorial Medical Center also opened providing comprehensive cancer care to this region.
Memorial Medical Center… Right here in the place we love.
Urgent Care: 10 am – 10 pm everyday
Emergency Room: 24 hours per day, everyday.
- Administration: 715-685-5510
- Behavioral Health Services: 715-685-5400
- Cardiac Rehab: 715-685-5380
- Cardiopulmonary Services: 715-685-5470
- Dieticians: 715-685-5460
- Education Services (and community classes): 715-685-5175
- ENT Clinic of MMC: 715-685-6010
- Gastroenterology Clinic of MMC: 715-685- 5290
- Human Resources: 715-685-5520
- Laboratory: 715-685-5444
- Medical Record Release: 715-685-5530
- Northwest Wisconsin Cancer Center: 715-685-5260
- Obstetrics: 715-685-5330
- Pastoral Care: 715-685-5498
- Patient Care Unit: 715-685-5350
- Patient Billing Inquiries: 715-685-5563
- Patient Registration: 715-685-5578
- Perioperative Services/Pre-Admissions: 715-685-5307
- Public Relations: 715-685-5181
- Radiology: 715-685-5415
- Rehab Services – Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy: 715-685-5480