After dealing with Melange for the past few summer months leading up to my July wedding, I cannot say I would recommend them to anyone for the following reasons:
1. They forgot to order my bridesmaid dresses on time, so had to rush order them when I called to confirm when they would be in.
2. The dresses arrived 3 weeks later than originally told to us.
3. The staff didn't go pick up the dresses from the mail office after 3 days of them being held there, so the dresses were mailed back to the designer.
4. One dress was the incorrect size upon arrival.
5. Staff NEVER called me back each of the three times they promised they would.
6. After all of this, when we requested a refund at least for the one dress that my mother would have to alter herself because they were so late, we were told they gave no refunds under any circumstances whatsoever.
7. When I read the business contract before ordering the dresses, I saw that no refund was made except by the manager's discretion. When I reread it the second time (post troubles with the company), I found that the contract was completely unethical in that it allowed NO room at all for if Melange itself failed in its responsibilities to the customer. However, there were plenty of charges for the customer if things went wrong... such as being charged for the rush order.
The manager's mother, the owner of the store, finally gave us a refund after realizing that we were at her mercy as far as paying the store for not doing their jobs. We didn't take the refund, though. Just knowing they were finally willing to offer us one was enough to make us feel better about paying for a dress, even with as much trouble as we went through.
Repeat: I would recommend any future bride out there to go elsewhere before signing this silly and unethical business contract with Melange for any bridal purchase you may desire.