Matlock Heating and Cooling came in to replace a furnace after I had major flood damage. They saw insurance money, and went for the throat. Let me count the ways.
1) They installed a different furnace than what was quoted.
2) They Installed it incorrectly, causing increased utility bills.
3) $2500 quote, billed for $2800.
4) After install, I discovered our previous furnace was cannibalized for parts without asking (we needed it to show insurance)
5) When I was paying, he had his workers steal the thermostat off the wall with the furnace running.
When he came back to install a thermostat, he installed it as a single stage, which was incorrect for our unit and would significantly increase our utility bill.
I WOULD NOT USE THEM AGAIN OR RECOMMEND THEM.