This was absolutely horrible. My burger arrived; I bit into it. Something was ""off"". I looked inside and the buns were coated with blue mold! I sent it back and they brought another. I opened it (before biting first this time) and the bun was fine, but there was the same burger that had been up against the moldy bun! I asked for a manager, waited 15 minutes, no one came. I paid and left. I will never go back and am spreading the word to everyone I know. This was the worst experience I've ever had.
Cons: Moldy bun; uncaring staff and management.