1. It’s not a gated community. They have gates, but they are always open, gate system is broken, there’s no supervision at all. Anyone can enter the community at any time. Personally saw big families walking in with towels to go to pool.
2. Strain cats. They’re everywhere.
3. Roaches. Office doesn’t react on complaints, its not an urgent priority for them.
4. Old appliances. While we were staying, our A/C broke 2 times. When we moved in microwave didn’t work at all, so they had to replace it ( office didn’t check it before we moved in). New microwave was smaller, so after replacement we got piece of bare wall uncovered. Stove and fridge are old, yellow, and microwave and dishwasher are white. Looks good together. Dryer vent was clogged when we moved in, nobody checked it. Faucets are old and disgusting. Some cuts on counter tops. The bottom of toilet started leaking at some point, it also looks nasty. While staying we got cracks in ceiling, leaking (not sure if its neighbors fault or reckless office).
5. After repairing works in apartment staff never cleaned up.
6. Hair and grass painted into the walls.
7. Pools are always nasty and packed. People swimming with their clothes on all the time.
8. When they clean leaves and cut grass they just blow it from street to your patio.
9. Almost every day where I live (not necessarily all over the complex, just something I’ve experienced) there’s a bunch of kids playing in the parking area all day without any supervision, messing with strain cats, tenants cars and dumpsters, cussing.
10. Workout room only available during office hours, no people under 18 even if supervised. Need to check in at the office every time you want to go there. So if you work regular shift like 9 am-5 pm, its not available for you.