1) Do NOT sign any sort of contract with them, no matter how low the rate or how good the deal sounds. They will NOT let you out of it for any circumstances except if you move.
2) Even if you DO move, they will give you an EXTREMELY difficult time about canceling your membership. They will tell you it takes over a MONTH to process it and that you'll still be charged during that time.
3) Do NOT sign up for automatic payments. Even if you are able to get through the membership cancellation, they don't tell the bank and you STILL get charged every month. And when you call them to get it fixed they tell you it's YOUR problem and YOU have to call THEIR bank. And when you finally get a person at their bank, you STILL have to wait even LONGER to get the payments cancelled.
4) On top of all of this, their equipment is CHEAP and usually broken, their staff is RUDE, and their idea of cleaning is a JOKE. Their ""cleaning supplies"" for members to use are almost always empty, and they don't instruct their members to clean after themselves anyway, so the place is a cesspool of germs.
5) In the past year they've closed multiple locations. This alone should be a clue.
Cons: Customer Service, Cleanliness, Equipment, etc etc etc