ASI is a cutting-edge sports performance training center that utilizes state-of-the-art methods and equipment to train individuals of all abilities. Developed by professional athletes and renowned physicians from Greenville Health System Steadman Hawkins Clinic of the Carolinas at ASI you get exclusive access to the powerful training technology of Speedflex™ Training System. All of our trainers are Certified Performance Enhancement Specialists (PES) by NASM.
Our Fitness Training Program was developed to meet the needs of high-energy individuals with limited time to improve their fitness. The ASI team uses the unique qualities of the Speedflex Training System™ to develop a high-velocity, full-body program that can help you achieve outstanding results in less time - without soreness associated with weight training and less stress on your joints.
With Our Fitness Training Program you will experience:
• Increased muscular strength and endurance
• Improved cardiovascular endurance
• Improved core stability and strength
• Increased flexibility
• Measured results
The Fitness Training program is comprised of:
• Orientation to ASI, equipment, and medically-based program development
• Small group sessions last just 30 to 45 minutes.
• Sessions led by Certified Performance Enhancement Specialists (PES) by the National Association of Sports Medicine
• Real-time heart rate and workload monitoring to gauge effort
• Speedflex high velocity/intensity sessions targeting fast-twitch muscles
• Exclusive Sandpit training – unlike anything you’ve experienced
• Functional training with kettle bells, sandbags and free weights available
• Speed and agility work on turf surface.
• Nutritional assessment and recommendations available. Not Just for Athletes! We have a program for everyone:
• Sports Training
• Fitness Training
• Elite/Professional Training
• College/High School Athlete Training