I have taken my oldest cat here, he had a really bad problem with his ears. Alice who is the vet, wanted to operate on him. I wanted to wait to see if it cleared up first. She got really upset, so i did not go back there. I felt too pressured to make such a quick decision. I did wait, and my cats ears got better from the medicine.