Your heart is in the right place at Cardiovascular Specialists of Lawrence. Our board-certified cardiologists have 80 combined years of life-saving experience. Round-the-clock, rapid response emergency heart care – coupled with our above average heart attack care measures – is good news for you, and for your heart.
Other 'signs' your heart is in the right place at Cardiovascular Specialists of Lawrence:
• Testing, imaging, lab, diagnostics and treatment under one roof at LMH
• Affiliated with LMH Heart Center, which is nationally recognized for the quality of care provided to cardiac patients
• An accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI (angioplasty), and a Cardiac Rehabilitation program that's nationally certified by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
• Choose your doctor (not the other way around)
• Easy appointment-setting and accessibility (including parking spaces reserved exclusively for our patients)
• A friendly staff whose mission is to take care of sick people, the community and each other.
Through our affiliation with the Heart Center at Lawrence Memorial Hospital, we provide expert medical management and a full range of therapies and services including:
• Clinical Cardiology
• Cardiac Imaging and Testing
• Cardiac Intensive Care
• A nationally-certified Cardiac Rehabilitation Program
• An accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI (angioplasty)
• Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) Program
• Bob Billings Cardiac Evaluation Center
• Interventional Cardiology
• Pacemaker Follow-up and Programming
• Peripheral Vascular Disease Procedures
• Prevention and Wellness
• Anticoagulation Clinic
To schedule an appointment with one of our board-certified cardiologists, call 785-505-3636.. Clinical Cardiology at LMH: Our cardiologists work with patients' primary care physicians to assess,diagnose and treat heart disease. Our highly skilled team of nurses,nutritionists,and other health care professionals tailor treatment and prevention plans for every patient.
Cardiac Imaging and Testing: Advanced imaging provides quicker,more accurate results. Services include:
Ankle-Brachial Index Test
Cardiac Blood Pool Scan
Cardiac Perfusion Scan
Computed Tomography Angiogram
Diagnostic Cardiac Catheterization
Doppler Ultrasound Test
Electron Beam Computed Tomography
Heart Risk Assessments for Women
Holter Monitoring (Ambulatory ECG)
Magnetic Resonance Angiogram
Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Positron Emission Tomography
Rhythm Event Monitoring
Cardiac Intensive Care: LMH ICU,a 10-bed adult critical care unit with a specially trained staff,performs intense monitoring for cardiac patients with round-the-clock,state-of-the-art care.
Cardiac Rehabilitation Program: After a cardiac event such as angina,heart attack,bypass surgery,valve surgery or angioplasty,your goal – and ours – is your return to optimal health.
Chest Pain Center with PCI (Angioplasty): Go to the Emergency Department at Lawrence Memorial Hospital if you have chest pain. The Chest Pain Center at LMH provides a 24-hour team of cardiologists,nurses and support specialists who safely and efficiently implement emergency cardiac care.
Congestive Heart Failure Program: A diagnosis of congestive heart failure (CHF) can be frightening. LMH Heart Center is equipped with the latest echocardiography and nuclear imaging equipment to aid in your diagnosis and treatment.
Bob Billings Cardiac Evaluation Center: Our team of cardiac specialists will monitor your condition,communicate with your primary care physician,and perform laboratory and cardiac imaging tests to determine the cause of your symptoms and what treatment you need.
Interventional Cardiology (Non-Surgical Treatment of Heart Disease): Our interventional cardiologists routinely perform catheter-based procedures including:
Diagnostic Cardiac Catheterization
Pacemaker Follow-up & Programming
Pripheral Vascular Disease Procedures: We offer specialized intervention for a complete spectrum of circulatory disorders,including aortic and peripheral arterial aneurysms,arterial occlusive disease,and vein disorders. Our laboratory offers:
Ankle-brachial index test
Duplex ultrasound evaluations
Pulse volume recordings
Venous evaluations for deep vein thrombosis and chronic venous insufficiency
Anticoagulation Clinic: In order to eliminate the need for painful blood draws and long wait times,we perform a fingerstick blood test to monitor your INR,which indicates how quickly your blood clots.