Dr Kothman first saw Macy, our black lab over 12 years ago . He had been run over in California and Dr Kothmann removed the pins from his leg. Not long after that, Macy got into a small chunk of rat poison at a building we were looking at, and Dr Kothmann had to administer Hydrogen Peroxide to make him throw up. He was fine after that, but did not forgive poor Dr Kothmann until about 6 years later, when he finally got over it. He loved his visits to Dr Kothmann, and especially the front yard of his office. Macy past away on Sept 28th 2011 at age 14, after a brief illness. His care at the pet hospital was exceptional, with Dr Kothmann even waiting for us at the clinic after he closed one day. We are so lucky to have such a fine Vet with a kind heart in our neighborhood. The Snell family will always be appreciative of the great care given to our pets.