About four months ago I recommended this place, which I regularly patronized, to a friend and she ended up with food poisoning.
I continued to patronize Yeti though, wanting to support them.
However, last night I got food poisoning from my Yeti order, and I won't ever order from them again.
Also, oddly, when we got home with the food, we received a cellphone call telling us not to eat one part of our order. The fellow's English was not good; I'm not sure why we were told this, but we didn't eat that portion.
I still got food poisoning. Yuck. Very distressing.