Offering legal solutions and strategies to individuals and businesses
Founded in 2001, Kline Legal Group, P.L.C. is committed to providing clients with sound and experienced legal counsel while maintaining accessible and responsive customer service. With fifteen years of combined experience and a dedication to quality service, our attorneys can offer the legal skill and personal attention you want on your side.
If you have any questions regarding a complex litigation matter, contact our Ann Arbor law offices immediately. We accept cases in a variety of litigation matters, such as:
* Car and truck accidents - We are committed to helping our clients recover for the injuries they have suffered as a result of motor vehicle accidents.
* Divorce and family law - Property division, child custody, alimony, child support, and post-decree modifications.
* Construction law - We represent individuals and businesses in cases involving construction liens.
* Drivers License Restoration
* Mediation and Arbitration
Commitment to personal service and individual attention
Our attorneys are committed to giving your case the attention it deserves. We understand how important it is to be accessible and available when our clients need us.. Michigan General Practice Attorneys
Facing litigation without the assistance of a lawyer can be frustrating and confusing. Whether you are seeking an attorney to assist with complicated litigation involving a construction lien or a motor vehicle accident,our attorneys can help. At Kline Legal Group,our lawyers have fifteen years of combined experience helping clients throughout Michigan achieve successful results in a variety of litigation matters.
Contact our Ann Arbor law offices for more information regarding a litigation matter involving any of the following issues:
* Car and truck accidents: At Kline Legal Group,our lawyers are committed to helping you recover the compensation you deserve for injuries suffered in an automobile accident. We have represented clients injured in car and truck accidents,motorcycle accidents,ATV accidents,bus accidents,and commercial vehicle accidents.
* Divorce: Going through a divorce can be a stressful and emotion ally draining time. You need an experienced divorce attorney who will protect your interests regarding child support payments,child custody and visitation,spousal support,and property division.
* Construction law: If you are considering remodeling your home,it is important that you consult with an attorney regarding liens on your home. We represent clients in construction lien litigation involving forced foreclosure proceedings by contractors and subcontractors.