We've always been interested in trying this place and so followed a whim and went yesterday on the way home from Ohio. BIG mistake!
It started out nice ... the atmosphere was great, the waitress was awesome, and the place SMELLED good! We got a blooming onion for an appetizer and it was yummy ... then we got the cod and wings. The fish was out of this world! The wings - RAW! I mean bloody in the center!
We sent the wings back, and asked for a longer cook time. The cook gave a face like we didn't know what we were talking about, so we canceled the order.
Then my mom was watching him and noticed he was licking his fingers and wiping his brow!!! She thought she was nuts and asked me to watch too! Well, moments later he did just that - licked his fingers! OH GROSS! I instantly got sick and wondered if we witnessed that, what exactly did we NOT see!!!
Mom asked for the manager, and I went to lose what I had eaten thus far. The manager said she would "address this immediatly with the cook" and "adjust out bill". She adjusted the bill and took off the wings. SHE TOOK OFF THE WINGS! Duh ... the order was CANCELED LADY!!! She walked up to the cook and talked to him, but while watching, we never saw him even wash his grubby paws!!! GROSS!!! I proceeded to go outside to try and stop being sick ... and lost more of my dinner in the spot light!
BAD BAD BAD experience .... adjust our bill ???? Gosh ... they're just lucky I didn't end up with food poisoning!!
EWWWW!!! Never again will I return! EWWWWWWW