KU Wichita Gastroenterology announces The Liver Care Clinic. Specializing in the evaluation and treatment of:
• Acute and chronic elevation of liver enzymes
• Hepatitis B
• Hepatitis C – Including Triple Therapy
• Autoimmune liver disease
• Cirrhosis & Pretransplant screening
• Non alcoholic steatohepatitis
• Primary Biliary Cirrhosis
• Sclerosing Cholangitis
• Alpha 1- Antitrypsin Deficiency
• Wilson’s Disease Physicians include: William J Salyers Jr MD, Julie Slade PA-C, Andrew Osbeck PA-C.. William J. Salyers,Jr.,MD,medical director of KU Wichita Gastroenterology and physician assistant,Julie Slade,PA-C are dedicated to providing patients evidence-based care in order to maximize treatment to achieve a successful response and improvement in their liver disease.
In addition,KU Wichita Gastroenterology specializes in the evaluation and management of a wide spectrum of gastroenterology disorders and endoscopic procedures.