The year is 1909. William Taft is president, the Model T rules the road and entrepreneurs Lawrence Johnson and Ken Cox establish Johnson-Cox Company to provide quality printing for the Puget Sound area. Located at 726 Pacific Avenue in downtown Tacoma, Johnson-Cox Company has been in business for over 100 years. A family owned business for 75 years, Lawrences' son Hunter ran the business until 1984 when he sold it to its current owners, Ken Creech, president and Gary Faul, production manager. We are currently operating out of 5 buildings on lower Pacific Avenue. The main building is currently on the National Registry of Historic Buildings.