Top Ten Reasons to Get a Massage
1. Helps to boost your immune system by flushing out toxins.
2. Relaxes the Mind-Body-Spirit so you can have a balanced kick start in your life.
3. Self-care is the building block for having the strength to help others.
4. Encourages the functioning of scar tissue from injuries or surgery.
5. Revitalizes your energy to begin a new routine like exercise or a new diet.
6. Helps you check in with your body to see what it needs.
7. Offers safe space to meditate after a holiday, trauma, or other life changes.
8. Massage is a preventative medicine- heal today~ fine tomorrow!
9. Herbal essential oils are nourishing to the body through the skin in all seasons.
10. A natural way to treat anxiety, depression or chronic pain.
Jax Denise has a New York license and is Nationally certified in massage therapy. She graduated from the Finger Lakes School of Massage in 2009. With Connective Tissue Therapy (deep tissue), Shiatzu, Stretching, Vibrational Medicine, Neural Muscular Therapy, and essential oils she integrates each session to provide healing to individual pathologies.
- 60 Minute Massage~ $70
- 90 Minute Massage ~ $100
Call to book your appointment today! ~
Feel as great as you are!