This has been horrible. I'm 7 months pregnant and hoping to find a new Doctor. AT MY LAST VISIT:\r
- After waiting an hour, was seen by the Nurse not the Dr. I was dehydrated from throwing up the day before. Nurse went to get the Dr. b/c she felt I needed to bee seen by her & the ENTIRE OFFICE STAFF WAS GONE! She pages Dr. Jackson who says ""She was called away on an emergency."" Where was the rest of the staff?\r
- So the Nurse says, ""Well let me see if they have your urine test results."" She couldn't find the urine sample. IT HAD BEEN THROWN IN THE TRASH CAN - UNOPENED!!!!\r
- She comes back and is upset & apologizing. Then goes through my chart and informs me my glucose test was almost borderline. THOSE RESULTS HAD COME IN A MONTH EARLIER! WHY was I not informed of this?\r
- When Dr. Jackson calls back to tell me she was called away, she says to come back Friday for make sure I've gained weight. I call the office the next day to confirm. I ask them if they know what happend with my urine sample - why it was in the trash can. The girl is stuttering - reaching for something to say and says, ""Well we pulled it out and retested it. Your ketones are really high."" I ask what that means. She says, ""Well that's why we are retesting you on Friday."" I said I thought it was to recheck my weight (I had been throwing up.) She says ""We just want to make sure."" Make sure of what? And when I confirm the 2:00 time, she says to be on time b/c they close at 3. Sure - can I be seen on time?\r
- I really don't appreciate that if I don't know what questions to ask, I'm not going to get the information that I need.\r
- I don't appreciate waiting an hour, when people who arrived AFTER me were seen BEFORE me.\r
- My very first visit there should have been a clue. When I called to confirm, the staff had forgotten to get my records transferred over. Should have been my first clue.\r
DO NOT RECOMMEND. It's your body, your life, YOUR BABY. Don't chance it.\r
Pros: Close to my house.
Cons: Office Staff, Wait Time, Need to know the right questions to get answers.