JavaScript is not enabled.
Isothermics - 2 Reviews - 201 Nashua Rd, Groton, MA - Environmental Products & Services Reviews - Phone (978) 448-9559

Isothermics

Claim
marker
201 Nashua Rd
Groton, MA 01450
marker
(978) 448-9559
Incorrect info? Correct your listing

Reviews

( 1 )
( 1 )
( 0 )
( 0 )
( 0 )

Best

Ray installed my radon mitigation system in one day and did a great job. He had to cut a hole from my basement wall to the outside and the pvc piping is a perfect fit. My vinyl ...

Worst

All reviews seem positive

Great radon system 12/27/2005

The guy that came to install the sytem first came out to our house to explain the system and run a radon test to ensure that he needed to even put in the radon system. The guy came and installed the system in one day. He sealed up the basement and installed a pipe that goes to the outside without leaving behind any debris to clean up. The system he installed is state of the art, and very clean looking. No bulky equipment or loud noisy fan. Would highly recommend this company for radon mitigation. more

Great person to install Radon Mitigation 10/13/2005

Ray installed my radon mitigation system in one day and did a great job. He had to cut a hole from my basement wall to the outside and the pvc piping is a perfect fit. My vinyl siding was perfectly cut and he sealed the area with clear caulking to keep the chill and bugs out. The system has worked perfectly for over a year and when I did have a question it was answered immediately and explained well. The price was less than others that I had talked to had spent, but each situation is different. I felt the price was very fair. more
< Previous 1 Next >
SPRING SALE!!!:
20% OFF all yearly plans
Use spring at checkout. Expires 6/30/2018

Give us 1% of your confidence, and we will earn the other 99%.

Additional information

  • Hours:

    Mon 08:00 AM-06:00 PM;Tue 08:00 AM-06:00 PM;Wed 08:00 AM-06:00 PM;Thu 08:00 AM-06:00 PM;Fri 08:00 AM-06:00 PM
badge