Serving the Englewood area, Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM) is a leading provider of document storage and management solutions. The company's real estate network of 64 million square feet across nearly 1,000 facilities in 32 countries allows it to serve its customers around the world with speed and accuracy. And its solutions for records storage, data backup, scanning, and secure shredding help organizations to lower costs, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and better protect their vital information. Founded in 1951, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of information assets, including business documents, backup tapes, electronic files, and medical data. Visit www.ironmountain.com for more information.. DATA BACKUP & RECOVERY: Cloud Backup,Cloud Archive,Disaster Recovery,Tape Backup,Tape Archive,Restoration and Migration,Secure eWaste and IT Asset Disposition,Data Centers,Secure Tape Transport & Management,Entertainment Services
With Iron Mountain's cloud storage and data backup services,you will:
* Automate data backup with easy-to-set,easy-to-use tools that safeguard against disasters,equipment failure,or simple human error.
* Improve data availability with service level agreements that ensure your data is where you need it,when you need it.
* Streamline administration and maintain control over schedule and bandwidth limits with centralized management via a secure Web portal.
* Protect data in highly secured,mirrored underground facilities for full fail-over redundancy.
* Maintain a consistent chain of custody via fully encrypted transport and storage services.