Hunnybear Home Daycare provides a loving, home-like, and professional atmosphere for my daycare home. Hi my name is Phillis Combo, welcome to Hunnybear Home Daycare. I am so blessed with the opportunity to be able to offer my child care services to the families of Norfolk, Virginia. We have dedicated our company to be compliant with all state regulations for the Child Care we provide.
The staff here at Hunnybear Home Daycare is dependable, and dedicated to our job. We honor and appreciate each and everyone who comes aboard with a welcoming greetings of caring, understanding, and plenty of patience. We provide full services all year round. The hours and schedule are flexible. What I adore for twenty years of experience in child care is the memorability learning that I offer and to see their little faces light up whenever there answer is correct. They sparkle my heart to know I am doing something right. Not only for me; however for the children at the end of the day, I know I completed another task of a learning experience for my daycare children. Because they are our future to carry on. Infants- 16 months: $125.00 Toddlers: 17 months- 2yrs old $110.00 Preschoolers: 3 & 4 years old only: $100.00 Registration Fee are still $100.00 .
Overnight Child Care Full Weekend Care for all jobs that varies 5 spots available for evening care - 6:00pm to 11:30pm
At Hunnybear Home Daycare,we provide the learning structure and abilities for toddlers and preschoolers to challenge and prepare for early childhood development.
• Number Match,
• Number Puzzle Games
• Counting Numbers,Card Recognition
• Coloring,Drawing,Alphabet's Learning
• The Three Letter Word Game,
• Art & Crafts,Finger Painting Activities
• Story Teller,Dramatic Plays
• Recreational and many more.
With my two daughters,Shanay Combo and Sharel Combo,we offer two shifts for your convenience - We understand families work on irregular hours. We have shift times for you and your family to schedule
1st Shift from 7:00am - 6:00pm
2nd Shift from 6:00pm - 11:30pm
USDA Food Programs available
• Registered with the Virginia State Office of Children and Family Services
• Currently Accepting infant to 5 years old
• Programs offer music,art,science,language,math,quiet time,and play
• Age appropriate activities,toys,and lessons
• Large dedicated playroom
• Large play yard,swing sets and toys
• Healthy meals and snacks
• Accommodating teachers' schedules
• Clean,Non-smoking household
• First Aid and CPR certified