Went there today, for breakfast. While there most of the foods that were suppose to be hot were not. I decided to try a bagel, among other things. I asked where the cream cheese was. The person behind the counter showed me a container that had a large quantity in it. I told him that there is MOLD in it. At first he tried to stir it into the rest of it to hide it. Until I repeated myself and told him, ""NO there is MOLD in it, that's not to be left in there."" I know he took it to the back to only remove the spots and he came back out shortly after and placed it out for other customers..
The French toast was raw in the middle, I spit it out knowing that the raw egg mixture could cause me to get ill. This one always seems to be the worst of all we have been to. Hot food warm, cold food, warm. They need to take care of their food temps and NEVER put out anything with MOLD, try to mix it in the rest of it or just take out the spots to put back out... OH MY if someone gets really ill and or die after eating here I won't be surprised to see this one make the NEWS.
""Customers, were subjected to ...... and many sick others die, due to >>>>>>>.. Clean up your act HOME Town buffet...