JavaScript is not enabled.
Hcx Dinkytown - 3 Reviews - 318 14th Ave SE, Minneapolis, MN - Beauty Salons Reviews - Phone (612) 455-2656

Hcx Dinkytown

Claim
marker
318 14th Ave SE
Minneapolis, MN 55414
marker
(612) 455-2656
Incorrect info? Correct your listing

Main categories:

Personal Care , Beauty Salons

Related categories:

Reviews

( 1 )
( 1 )
( 0 )
( 0 )
( 1 )

Best

Rick and Amy (tatoos, sorry I keep forgetting your last name!) are the BEST! If you're in your young 20s and looking for stylists that are actually up-to-date with fashion and tre...

Worst

When I went to get my hair done at HCX, I asked for natural, cool toned blonde highlights. Unfortunately, they turned out completely yellow and orange. I asked my stylist to redo ...

Good cuts and color 8/14/2006

HCX Dinkytown has done a great job with my hair in the past. They are conscientious (e.g. using heat-free color techniques on hot days) without being pretentious. I've always been pleased with my color there; I'm happy with my haircut 95% of the time, and the other 5% they will do whatever they need to (help with styling, tweaking a style) to make it right. more
< Previous 1 Next >
FALL SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 12/30/2018

Additional information

  • Hours:

    Sat: 9am-6pm, Tue-Thu: 10am-9pm, Fri: 10am-8pm
  • Neighborhoods:

    Dinkytown, University
badge