Our surgeons & the staff of Delaware Surgical Specialists are dedicated to providing the best possible care & individualized attention to each patient. Our team will explain the options and details of your surgery & help you decide the best plan for treatment & recovery.
The surgeons of Delaware Surgical Specialists are general surgeons experienced in every aspect of the human body. General surgeons are physicians who work closely with your primary care physician when a situation with your health arises that requires surgical intervention. They work collaboratively with your healthcare team to determine the scope of your personal health challenge & the best option to meet that challenge.
Raymond Fuller MD is a board certified surgeon & a Fellow in the American College of Surgeons. He's a member of The American Society of Breast Surgeons. Dr. Fuller completed his medical degree at The Ohio State University and his residency at the Medical College of Ohio in Toledo. He joined Delaware Surgical Specialists in 1995.
* Breast care
* Hernia repair
* Laparoscopic colon surgery
Kenneth Graffeo MD is a board certified surgeon and a Fellow in the American College of Surgeons. He completed his medical degree at Wright State University and his residency at Riverside Methodist Hospital. He joined Delaware Surgical Specialists in 2004.
* Hernia repair including laparoscopic groin hernia
* Colorectal surgery
* Breast care. Our Services
Delaware Surgical Specialists routinely perform the following surgeries and procedures:
* General and oncological surgery
* Gastrointestinal surgery (colon resection,gallbladder,appendix,etc.)
* Upper Endoscopy and colonoscopy under conscious sedation
* Advanced laparoscopic surgery
* Comprehensive breast care (biopsies,lumpectomy,partial and total mastectomy,sentinel lymph node biopsy)
* Skin cancers
* Thyroid and parathyroid surgery (partial and total)
* Open or laparoscopic surgery (inguinal,ventral,umbilical,epigastric,femoral,hiatal)
Testing is usually referred to and coordinated with the radiology and laboratory departments at Grady Memorial Hospital.
Several procedures that are performed in our office.
* Flexible sigmoidoscopy
* Needle aspirations
Pathology reports are available within a few days after the in-office procedure is performed.
Many procedures require special preparation or dietary restrictions.
* Please confirm specific instructions you need to follow with our staff prior to your procedure.
* If you are taking blood-thinning medications,please confirm with our staff or your primary care physician if you need to stop taking them prior to your procedure.