Ate there Friday 8/29/2013 got food poisoning within 30 minutes of eating there. Spoke to manager Mike he didn't care, made me feel like a criminal, telling me it was something I ate last night his food was fine. It wasn't his fault. Never saying he was sorry, how was I, could he do anything for me. Call the w Colonial store to get the phone number for corporate and the manager there was just as uncaring questioning me like I did something wrong. Finally got someone who cared at Kirkman. Corporate called they didn't seem to care either. Never, Never, Never will eat there again and will tell people not to go there. Thinking of standing outside and telling people not to go in to eat. CAUTION: FOOD CAN MAKE YOU SICK.