Gibson Area Hospital (GAH) continues to be a leader in the healthcare industry, both locally, and nationally. The hard work and dedication of our employees, medical staff, volunteers, and Board members is reflected in everything we do.
* GAH is the only Critical Access Hospital (CAH) in the Nation with 100% of our Emergency Room Nurses certified in emergency medicine.
* GAH has award winning Medical Staff and employees that provide high quality healthcare to our communities.
I would like to say "Thank You" to the patients, volunteers, and the communities that we serve for supporting GAH. Our highly skilled and caring staff is passionate about patient care and dedicated to making GAH the model of excellence in rural health care. Our patients deserve nothing less.
Gibson Area Hospital & Health Services include:
* Gibson Area Hospital Outpatient Clinic
* GAH Orthopaedics
* Geriatric Behavioral Services
* Family Health Care of Gibson City
* Family Health Care of Fairbury
* Family Health Clinic of Farmer City
* The Family Health Care of Hoopeston
* Prairie Family Medicine & Obstetrics
* The Paxton Clinic
* The Onarga Clinic
Gibson Area Hospital & Health Services employs more than 450 individuals, residing in over 40 area communities.
Volunteers are critical to the mission of GAHHS. They donate their time providing the personal attention to patients, visitors and staff that distinguishes GAHHS. While their services are priceless, their work saves this organization tens of thousands of dollars each year.
We're proud of this area in Central Illinois, and feel it's a great place in which to live, work and do business. Our unique community continues to prosper with each passing year. We invite YOU to discover why we want to welcome you to the Gibson City area!. |Orthopedic Trauma|Geriatric Orthopedics|Sports Medicine|Orthopedic Surgery|Osteopathy|Musculoskeletal Care|Pediatrics|Reconstruction