Gethsemane Church was founded in 1977 by Dale Culbertson; he and wife Dana continue to Pastor the church.
We are a Bible-based faith ministry that believes God wants a personal and vibrant relationship with us.
We offer strong ministry to children and teens, and believe the family of God includes everyone who has made Jesus Christ their Lord; old or young, single or married, there is a place for you here.
If you currently don't have a relationship with God, you'll find a place where you can honestly seek Him, gain knowledge, and see first-hand through the lives of others how He has changed people and given them new hope, new beginnings, love and acceptance, and a vision of purpose. We welcome you to come...our dress is casual; our love for God and others is genuine.
Music is contemporary and Christ-centered..
- Our purpose is to lift up God's Son Jesus,to draw people into His family,and to glorify God in our lives and worship of Him.
- Sunday Morning Worship - 10 a.m.
- Iglesia Getsemani - Sundays at 2 p.m.
- Midweek Service - Wednesdays at 7 p.m.
- Oneighty Youth Group (Middle- and High School) - Wednesdays at 7 p.m.
- All-Stars Children's Ministry (Grade School) - Sundays at 10 a.m. and Wednesdays at 7 p.m.
- Nursery available for all main services.
- Courageous Men's Meeting
- Holy Ghost Services (2nd Saturday of Month)
- Women's Ministry
- Bible Study