Galvanized chain link fence systems are available in a wide variety of wire sizes, meshes and heights. All fabric, post, rails, and structural components are galvanized (zinc coated) for long life. Zinc's natural shielding properties protect the steel to give you a fence that is strong and corrosion resistant. Aluminum coating has the unique quality of forming its own protective oxide film immediately upon exposure to the atmosphere. This oxide film, which is not water soluble, protects the material from further oxidation. If the film is removed by abrasion, it immediately re-forms and continues to protect the material of the chain link fence. A specially formulated polyvinyl chloride (PVC), our top of the line product, compounded of virgin PVC resins, plasticizers and stabilizers, is fused and bonded to a high quality commercial grade steel core wire which has been given a coating of zinc in accordance with ASTM F668. Will not peel, crack or blister. This material for chain link fence available in colors.
- Authentic – Granite-look walls and gates.
- Durable – Molded of exceptionally tough polyethylene, reinforced with galvanized steel.
- Impact – Superior strength – baseballs, golf balls, and rocks bounce off.
- Temperature – Stable in hot and cold weather extremes. Withstands tests at -40° to +140° F.
- Wind – Superior wind resistance, 110 mph sustained, 130 mph gusts, certified to Dade County, Florida hurricane requirements.
- Fade Resistant – UV stabilized for a lifetime of vibrant color.
- Sound Barrier – Blocks 98% of direct sound. Wood fences block 75%, concrete 100%.
- Graffiti Resistant – Easily remove graffiti using a high powered pressure washer.
- Maintenance Free – Install and enjoy.
- Warranty – Manufacturer's Lifetime Warranty.
- Made in the USA – out of recycled and new materials.
Every high security application requires a physical barrier to delay forced entry. Fences of the past, such as the standard chain-link with barbed wire, were used only to mark the boundary and hang warning signs. Understanding that the fence must become a more functional part of the total security system, Ameristar® designed Impasse™ to be the structurally sound foundational framework for both a fence that would significantly delay forced entry attempts, and also a barrier capable of containing anti-crash cable systems, sophisticated sensor detection systems, and early warning alarm systems.
The Impasse(TM) Security Fence was designed and engineered to meet the expressed needs of security specialists, consultants and engineers – the need for a value added security fence that delayed forced entry for a time period sufficient to bring secondary security measures into play.