Food Animal Veterinary Service has been specializing in production animal medicine and reproduction since 1991. We provide on-farm veterinary services in both herd health and individual animal care. Many clients utilize our reproductive services and look to us for their bovine embryo transfer needs.
We serve clients in Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Ohio, and Kentucky. Our haul-in facilities are also available for out-of-state clients utilizing our bovine embryo transfer services.
Our services include:
• On-farm cattle, sheep, goat, and swine care
• On-farm food animal herd health programs
• On-farm bovine embryo transfer
• Two donor facilities for in house superovulation, collection, and freezing of embryos from donor females
• Supply of farm animal therapeutic and biological products available to our clients
Dr. Hannon specializes in bovine embryo transfer work. he performs shot synchronization programs for donor cows which they then flush, evaluate, and freeze embryos.
Our doctors offer a wide variety of care and procedures for your cattle, sheep, goat, and swine.