One of the Sandusky region's largest law firms, Flynn, Py & Kruse is by far the area's oldest, tracing its origins to 1875. Founded by Judge Edmund B. King, the firm has counted among its partners over the years some of the most well-known names in regional legal circles. The present firm name has remained unchanged since 1946. The firm's principal office is in downtown Sandusky, with another office established in Port Clinton. From these two locations, the firm has provided its clients with service based on traditional values combined with contemporary thinking.