The document management services provided by ***First Class Services, LLC*** help you tame the Records Management beast that develops over time. ***First Class Services, LLC*** provides a full array of document management services.Paper to Digital Conversion has finally become a cost-effective solution for space savings, data retrieval and managing your documents.Whether it is a daily, weekly or monthly scanning of files -or- a large back-file conversion ***First Class Services, LLC*** can be an extension of your back-office document-imaging department.Please call for a free consultation..
* Document Conversion- we scan paper and create electronic files. Space saving by converting paper to digital is phenomenal. Documents are scanned and electronic files in TIFF,PDF,JPG or other formats are provided along with optional OCR (Optical Character Recognition) with searchable PDF file output. Roughly 10,000 pages or 1 or 2 four-drawer file cabinets will fit on one CD! Document Conversion provides Space Saving,Electronic Back-up,Improved Document Research & Handling and Disaster Recovery.
* Online Storage and Retrieval- of ALL your documents (scanned paper,PC files,faxes,pictures,multimedia,etc.) using a powerful secure online repository allowing simultaneous,multi-user,multi-site access,automatic backup,security and data-mining. All without the costly upfront initial expense of equipment,software and IT resources.
* Electronic Forms- are becoming more and more prevalent in the workplace. The universal acceptance and distribution of Adobe Rea der? offers businesses an invaluable tool in capturing and handling data via the PDF document. First Class Services provides our clients with a full array of document management services utilizing the PDF form-enabling functionalities,data-capturing tools and user-friendly features.
* Data Entry- Let First Class Services,LLC supplement your data entry program. All services remain in the United States and are cost-effective.
* Litigation Support- We can assist in your litigation needs.