Offering physical therapy and physical therapists services.
Family Physical Therapy is fundamentally different than traditional physical therapy clinics. Our patient-centered approach allows for an intense focus on the individual during evaluation and treatment. This allows us to develop a treatment plan to address the source of your pain.
All of our treatment sessions are one-on-one provided by experienced, licensed Physical Therapists and Physical Therapist Assistants. We do not utilize aides for administration of treatment.
Conditions We Treat
- Sports Injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Osteoporosis and Osteoarthritis
- Chronic Pain
- Headaches and migraines
- Pediatric Conditions
- Generalized Pain
- Neck, Shoulder, and Arm Pain
- Ankle, Knee, and Hip Pain
- Back Pain, Sciatica, and Bulged/Herniated Discs
- Pre and Post Joint Replacements
- Effects of Lyme Disease