Everlast Insulation is a family owned and operated business located in Homer City, Pennsylvania specializing in Blow-In-Blanket® Fiberglass Insulation and weatherization solutions for homes throughout Western Pennsylvania. Everlast Insulation was started in 2004 by Dan and Missy Steffey with a commitment to providing homeowners with energy-efficient insulation and expert service at rates designed to meet every budget. Great care was taken to combine the best possible fiberglass insulation product available with an incredibly efficient installation system, the Blow-In-Blanket® System (BIBS). This process allows Everlast to install insulation in both existing and new-construction structures with relative ease and minimal structural alteration. Resulting in a hassle-free project guaranteed to reduce monthly energy bills, cut energy consumption and increase comfort levels year-round.
When you select Everlast Insulation you are selecting a team of trained, experienced professionals who are committed to your total satisfaction. Everlast Insulation is a registered Pennsylvania Home Improvement Contractor and a proud member of the Blow-In-Blanket® Contractors Association (BIBCA). All of their installers have completed extensive training, including a training program provided by the Blow-In-Blanket® Contractors Association, making them certified installers of the Blow-In-Blanket® System. This means you'll receive a speedy, hassle-free installation from professionals who will treat you and your home with the upmost of care and respect. Everlast Insulation stands behind the quality of their work and are committed to customer satisfactionjust ask one of the thousands of customers they have already helped.
The Blow-In Blanket Difference:
* Fills all gaps and voids, creating a thermal barrier against outside air and better temperature control.
* Resist heat flow with R-Values of: R15 in 2 x 4 construction and R-23 in 2 x 6 construction.
* Reduces fuel usage and energy bills to provide year-round savings.
* Loose-fill fiberglass insulation has up to 50% post consumer recycled glass content.
* Helps dampen sound to make your home more quiet.
* Resists combustion making your home safer from fire hazards.
* Will not rot, mildew or promote growth of mold making for a healthier environment.
* Installs quickly and evenly for reliable, consistent performance for years to come.. Blow-In-Blanket® insulation can be installed into the following areas of a home:
* Exterior Walls
* Interior Walls
* Between Floors
* Knee Walls
* Crawl Spaces
* Trailer Bellies
Anywhere that's studded and our dust-free mesh can be applied (whether glued or stapled) and the fiberglass insulation can be blown behind.
Blow-In-Blanket® Insulation contains higher "R" values. "R" means resistance to heat flow. The higher the R-value,the greater the insulating power.
Blow-In-Blanket® insulation can be installed behind all of the following wall surfaces:
* Vinyl Siding
* Cedar Shake
* Aluminum Siding
* Asbestos Shingles
And many others; just ask an Everlast Insulation representative for details.
Typical home types we have insulated include:
* Log Cabin
We retro-fit insulate every kind of structure imaginable!
* Spray Insulation
* Attic insulation
* Wall insulation
* Retro fit insulation
* New construction insulation
* Fiberglass insulation
* Insulation contractor
* Insulation installer
* Insulation company
* Insulation services
* Blow in insulation
* Blow in blanket
* Blow in blanket insulation
* BIB insulation
* Bibs insulation
* Blown fiberglass insulation
* Blown in fiberglass insulation
* Blown in fiberglass