Ten ways Everest prepares students for real world success:
1. Hands-on training -Learn by doing. Use professional techniques and tools.
2. Small work teams -Personal, one-on-one training.
3. Flexible class scheduling -Day and evening classes.
4. Experienced professionals -Classes are led by instructors with real-world experience.
5. Student finance planner -Financial Aid is available for those who qualify.
6. Modern equipment -Training with tools and equipment that professionals use.
7. Career services assistance -Our full-time placement staff is dedicated to helping you put together great resumes, prepare for interviews and finding full-time employment opportunities.
8. Timely program offerings -Training programs that are designed to prepare you for employment in careers that are hiring now.
9. Learning centers - You can get extra help from instructors to keep up or to get on the fast-track.
10. Online courses -For your convenience, we offer several courses online.